NOTE: Opened package
RECON Part # 2649004DW – HEADLIGHT BULBS – 9004 12V 65/45W (4,600 KELVIN) HEADLIGHT BULBS in DIAMOND WHITE
Question: Are your factory headlight bulbs just not “putting out” enough for you?
Answer: IF SO, RECON HAS THE ANSWER!
RECON, the premiere manufacturer of aftermarket lighting and accessories for the Truck and SUV market is proud to announce their new XENON Diamond White 4,600 Kelvin Headlight Bulbs for nearly every make & model of car, truck, SUV. It’s easy to get use to the ugly, yellow, dim light emitted by your factory installed headlight bulbs & not realize just how little light they actually throw off. Dim halogen gas-filled factory installed headlight bulbs just don’t cut it when adequate road illumination, safety, and peace of mind are at stake. From dark parking lots & boat ramps to poorly lit roads & highways, RECON Truck Accessories offers you a brighter solution to lighting what’s in front of your car, truck, or SUV. “Get Lit” With RECON Truck Accessories’ new XENON Diamond White 4,600 Kelvin Headlight Bulbs for nearly every make & model of car, truck, SUV.
RECON XENON Diamond White Headlight Bulbs Feature:
• Super high-output proprietary blue/white XENON gas mixture produces up to 250% more usable light than factory installed halogen gas-filled bulbs
• RECON headlight bulbs are up to 150% brighter than competitive XENON gas bulbs
• Every RECON XENON headlight bulb meets or exceeds an 11,000 hour average life expectancy
• RECON XENON headlight bulbs feature easy plug-in installation, they look great, & add safety through additional light output and their 4,600 kelvin blue/white HID color
• RECON XENON headlight bulbs feature the widest beam angle of any XENON headlight bulb offered in the automotive market today
• Applications available for nearly every make, model, & year of vehicle
Available Bulbs Include: 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H10, H11, & H13
|Manufacturer's Part Number||2649004DW|
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, and other information. Always read instructions and/or information provided with the product before using the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
If you have a product that needs warranty assistance please contact the manufacturer direct as they handle their own warranties. All product warranties will be at the discretion of the manufaturerar